The following is a list of corporations complicit in the May 2021 attacks on Gaza. If you are interested in organizing economic activism campaigns in response to the attacks, these are companies to target. For more information about these and other companies complicit in Israel's occupation check out AFSC's Investigate Project.
- THE BOEING COMPANY – The Boeing Company is the second biggest arms supplier worldwide. Israel has used F-15A fighter jets and Apache AH 64 helicopters provided by Boeing in attacks on Gaza. Headquartered in Chicago, the company also has important production facilities outside Seattle, Los Angeles, and St. Louis.
- ELBIT SYSTEMS – Elbit Systems is a defense-electronics company headquartered in Israel. It is one of the primary suppliers of weapons and surveillance systems to the Israeli army, including military UAV drones Skylark and Hermes used in Gaza. The company is also a prime contractor in the militarization of the U.S.-Mexico border. Elbit Systems of America has its primary manufacturing site and home office in Fort Worth, Texas.
- LOCKHEED MARTIN – The world’s largest arms manufacturer supplies Israel with F-16 fighter jets, Longbow Hellfire missiles and AH-64 Apache Longbow helicopter parts. These are the main weapons used in the attacks on Gaza. Lockheed is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, and has key production sites in Denver, Houston, New Orleans, and San Diego.
- GENERAL DYNAMICS CORPORATION – General Dynamics is a U.S. defense conglomerate that supplies Israel with artillery ammunition and bombs for its attack jets, used in the assault on Gaza. General Dynamics is based outside of Washington D.C. in Fairfax, Virginia.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY – General Electric is a U.S. corporation with an aviation division that manufactures engines for military and civilian aircraft. It produces the engines used for Blackhawk and Apache helicopters, which Israel has used in airstrikes on Gaza. GE’s corporate headquarters is located in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN – Northrop Grumman is a US-based defense technology company that manufactures military aircraft and precision missile systems, as well as military drones. It supplies the Israeli Air Force with the Longbow missile delivery system for its Apache helicopters and with laser weapon delivery systems for its fighter jets. It has also supplied the Israeli navy with Sa'ar V missile gunships, which participated in the assault on Gaza. Northrop Grumman is based outside of Washington D.C. in Falls Church, Virginia, and its most important production sites are located in and around Baltimore, Denver, Los Angeles, and San Diego.
- RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES – Raytheon is the world's largest producer of guided missiles. It supplies the Israeli air force with guided air-to-surface missiles for its F-16 fleet, as well as cluster bombs and bunker busters, consistently used against Gaza's civilian population and infrastructure. Its subsidiaries, Pratt and Whitney and Sikorsky, also manufacture engines for F-15s and F-16s, and Blackhawk helicopters, respectively. Raytheon's headquarters is located outside of Boston in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORP (IBM) - IBM operates Israel’s population registry, which includes information on both citizens and non-citizens within Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory. The database records people’s ethnic and religious identity, information that Israel routinely uses to discriminate between its Jewish and Palestinian residents. The database also includes information about the population of the blockaded Gaza Strip, including people’s addresses, which allows the Israeli military to target Gazans more efficiently.